Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our New Flyer! Praise Photoshop!

(Click on it, it gets bigger. And less blurry. Blogger likes to do this.)

Ta-da! After some hours of frustration and patience, we finally got this thing to look as good as any inexperienced art kid could make it. (C in crafts in high school!) Of course, I still some pictures that may or may not have been copyrighted - if I'm guilty, then so is Google. The hardest part was definitely putting myself & Jim in the mix. A lot of cropping had to be done. Also, if you have great eyesight, you can see the hippie chick in the top left and the silhouette of a guitarist playing in the top right. Meh, I tried. Thoughts? If you have none, then I assume it's perfection. Man..we are so bored without planning a show...

Some might say, "it's a beaut, Clark, it's a beaut."


We'll hang these up illegally on cars and STOP signs and what not in the months to come around Kutztown, Philly, Alaska, the Democratic Republic of the Congo - everywhere! We're reckless like that. Now if I only I could concentrate on school work...

No comments: