Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rolling Into November With Our 31st!

If you've read the previous few posts, then you know that my computer is shot. Completely shot. Therefore, I couldn't create a fancy poster for this week's show, and so I am recycling our main poster... which should be updated. But whatever. Halloween, along with October itself, is finished. Add baseball to that list, too. New month - same show. And same promises: the best of yesterday's, today's, and tomorrow's alternative and indie rock 'n' roll! This week we're relying heavily on guitar rock, so you'll want to turn your volume up to 11. New music includes Spoon, Dinosaur Jr., My Morning Jacket, The Drums, Sea Wolf, and more. We've also got our fair share of classic jams and special segments. We cover all grounds here on NMTM and we're pumped to be playing these tunes for you on one of the most underrated mediums today: college radio, of course. Tune in from 6-8 PM on one (or more) of our different ways (check them out to the left) and be sure to either call in or IM us!

My Morning Jacket - "I'm Amazed"

No comments: