Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kutztown Gets Sick

One thing that's truly negative about returning to college life is the spread of disease. College kids interact with each other so much that it's impossible not to get sick from each other. It's indeed inevitable. What really sucks, is that this whole "swine flu" business is causing a stir, and I'm sick with a cold right off the blocks. Lame, guys. Not the way I wanted to spend by my Labor Day Weekend. I'm not the only one though; other students are disappointed by being this sick this early in the semester. Make no mistake about it, unless your Superman, you will be affected by the common cold and it getting into your system. Here's some videos about being sick and how much it ruins your good time.

Morrissey - "Seasick, Yet Still Docked"


Mudhoney - "Touch Me, I'm Sick"


Queens Of The Stone Age - "Sick, Sick, Sick"

No comments: