Thursday, May 14, 2009

Upcoming Posts

1. Fuse TV is covering Bonnaroo again. What a joke. Let's see how this turns out. Commercials on the network are selling it now and they're already setting us up for horrible music television coverage. Spay me.

2. I'm seeing Delta Spirit and The Shins this Sunday night in Montclair, NJ. Tickets are mad expensive for such a small venue so it better be a good show. Word on the street is that The Shins are playing new material. Nice. I'll do a review.

3. Got summer cash? I don't. Send some extra to me!

4. I'm angry how the weather was warmer a month ago then it is now. Global warming/magic is screwing me out of one hot summer.

That is all for now. Enjoy 60 degree weather all around. This sucks.

UPDATE!: MTV2 promised me Subterranean at 1 AM last night. Well, after Bam Margera's flagrantly scripted "spontaneous" Spring Break shit-venture running 10 minutes into run time, MTV2 started playing Punk'd instead. What the fuck. I despise music television. Or whatever MTV tries to be these days.

"Why are kids doing so poorly in school during this generation?": Because television is retarded, MTV is retarded, and kids are retarted because of they watch. Done.

No comments: