Friday, January 23, 2009

Cee-Lo Retorts!

I was absolutely shocked to see that John Mayer sent an e-mail in to Mike Pop. As much as I do not like him, he is famous nonetheless and that is pretty badass that out blog is read by people like him.

But not only people like him, apparently the man, myth, and legend Cee-Lo Green also frequents NMtM and saw Mike's post and John's response and had something of his own to say. Here, in its entirety, is Cee-Lo's email to me...

CallMeBigDaddy984@juno.com writes:

My Dearest James,

Thank you ever so kindly for your generous words. I wish I could take all credit for that cover, but Danger Mouse and our band were pretty stellar on it too. And also, don't give Mr. Mayer such a hard time, from what I understand, science is close to proving douchiness is hereditary, so it is out of his control.

On a side note, as I was watering my garden this morning (it helps me focus on my soul and ponder the question of why am I so sexy), I noticed what time of year it was, and while it is very nice here in the south, it must be cold in Kutztown. So I want you to know I am anxiously awaiting the spring premier of NMtM on KUR a week from today. The entire Green family sits around with some friends and some barbeque every week and enjoys the show very much. Keep up the great work gentlemen.

With all Love and Kindness Your Spiritual Brother,

Cee-Lo Green

P.S. Let the love of Cee-Lo keep you warm in all of the winter.

He-heeeeeeee

No comments: