Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Better Cover Than Mike Posted

I like John Mayer just as much as the next guy (assuming the next guy hates John Mayer). So I will say this...

The man can play a mean guitar, I will give him that, but also, he is a douche. And not just on the 'Hey, I'm famous look how much tail I can get' level, but also on the 'Hey, my music doesn't matter as long as my fans are high just like Dave Matthews' school of music' level.

So while I'm on the topic of hating people, let me give someone some love. Cee-Lo Green is fucking great. He is a good father, as evidenced on one episode of My Super Sweet 16, and one hell of a damn singer. So, without further ado, because I can't type as I am more focused on the Lost premiere tonight, here is Cee-Lo and Gnarls Barkley covering Radiohead's "Reckoner"


No comments: