Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Music (4/7/10)

(Photo from NerdsattheCoolTable.com)

It's a gorgeous Wednesday afternoon, high around 87 degrees here in lovely, green Kutztown, PA. A few weeks back, I wouldn't be saying this. My jackets have officially been shoved to the end of my closet and my sandals are now seeing the light of day, or more like the back of my feet and the ground. This kind of weather makes me want to skip all my classes, go swimming, and listen to songs that have the words "sun", "spring", or "warm," in their titles. After looking through my iTunes library, there's a surprisingly good amount of songs that those words fit into. Here's some new music for you on this beautiful hump day. Personally, I can't stop listening to the new Band Of Horses tune and "In The Sun" (ah) by She & Him.


From Pitchfork
From Stereogum

No comments: