Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Music (4/21/10)

(Photo from NerdsattheCoolTable.com)

Deciding to do this while I wait for my over-charged laundry to finish it's cycle at the laundromat up the street.

How was everybody's 4/20? What a weird holiday, you know? Not like it's an official "holiday", but some people I know really do take off from school and work to celebrate. G4 Network was playing a marathon of stoner flicks and
I saw a lot of red-eyed and hungry people roaming around town like zombies. Hey, wasn't Hitler born on 4/20? Just saying.

The weather is still beautiful around these parts. There's nothing like sunshine and good music. A ton of album's have leaked on the internet since last week, including some of the big name albums we've been buzzing about here on NMTM. But for those who play by the rules, here are the legal newbies that came out in this week's New Music.

From Pitchfork
From Stereogum Indie Rock News and the NMTM Weekly Update comes tomorrow. See you then.

1 comment:

Translation company said...

I think your site is really helpful. I am glad to catch idea from your article. It has the information I have been searching for a long time.