Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Gabe Does The Fire

For Peter Gabriel's upcoming all covers release Scratch My Back, he tackles many artist we play often on NMtM, one of which being Arcade Fire. Hear the Gabe's version of "My Body Is A Cage" over at Stereogum.

But while you're here, tracklist is below along with video of the original Arcade Fire version.

01 "Heroes" (David Bowie)
02 "The Boy In The Bubble" (Paul Simon)
03 "Mirrorball" (Elbow)
04 "Flume" (Bon Iver)
05 "Listening Wind" (Talking Heads)
06 "The Power Of The Heart" (Lou Reed)
07 "My Body Is A Cage" (Arcade Fire)
08 "The Book Of Love" (The Magnetic Fields)
09 "I Think It's Going To Rain Today" (Randy Newman)
10 "Après Moi" (Regina Spektor)
11 "Philadelphia" (Neil Young)
12 "Street Spirit (Fade Out)" (Radiohead)

I'm especially pumped for the ones in bold.

Arcade Fire - "My Body Is A Cage"

No comments: