Thursday, December 3, 2009

Grammy Nominees Posted

The Grammy nominees for this year were posted last night on the show's web site. I guess you can say they're the 2010 Grammy's...even though the music was from 2009. Anyway, I'm rooting for all rock bands this year. Especially MGMT, Silversun Pickups, and of course, Bruce Springsteen. And say what you will, but I still support Coldplay and Kings Of Leon after their big releases. "I've never liked them". Oh bullshit. Here's the link for all the fields and categories. And there are plenty of them. Imogen Heap and Neko Case are also up for a few. One of them better walk away with the nod! Stereogum staffer Scott put it best when he said, "The 52nd annual event airs 1/31 on CBS and I gotta feeling that there will be a Michael Jackson tribute."

Michael Jackson
- "Man In The Mirror"

No comments: