Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crazy Week Prompts Lazy Post

It's the week before final exams, so I'm busting my butt trying to get reports, essays, and kits completed before this weekend. It sounds like a lot, but that's fine by me, because while others are taking sit-down finals, I'll be drinking ice cold alcoholic beverages during the early hours of the morning. So that's why posts will be limited. In fact, I'm actually writing from KU Library's Mac Lab (a first for yours truly). But here's some headlines for you:

1. Vampire Weekend gets experimental on new track "California English (Part 2)".

2. Billy Corgan gives the public a tune from his upcoming 44-song release.

3. Eddie Veder is getting hitched.

4. And finally, SPIN Magazine released their version of the Top 40 Best Albums of 2009. SPOILER ALERT: It gets enough Animal Collective.

All stories can be found on both Stereogum or Pitchfork. Peace.

The Godfathers - "Birth, School, Work, Death"

No comments: