Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Music Video: Vampire Weekend - "Cousins"

Vampire Weekend ducks down the alleyway in their latest video for lead single off Contra, coming Janurary 12th. The song is "Cousins" and the video is pretty fun. Artsy, but so is everything these days. The whole band gets in on the charades and before the 2:40 marker is hit, the video is done. Short and sweet. I'm still learning what I like when it comes to music, as all music fans should, and for me, I'm all about keeping songs short. They don't need to be punk rock or novelty songs, but just get to the point. And that's what Vamp Week does. The songs are short and fun and should be enjoyable for most people, but that's my opinion. Onto the viewing portion of this post:

Vampire Weekend - "Cousins"


Contra is out Janurary 12, 2010, via XL Records.

No comments: