Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flyin' Solo On The 28th Show!

The 28th installment of 88.3 FM KUR's Never Mind the Mainstream airs tomorrow night, 6-8 PM. Sure we may be getting show in the middle of October no matter where you live. And sure midterms may be slowly creeping up in your schedule. But here's a show to get you pumped and feeling right for the weekend, before winter and bad grades strike. Big Jim will be missing out this week, as he's seeing two concerts this weekend, so I've got the board to myself and will be spinning some very rad alternative tunes. Make sure you call in or IM me tomorrow night - you know I'll be lonely. Thanks again for your support and enjoy the show!

Interpol - "No I In Threesome"

1 comment:

Dude With The Headphones said...

only half of the sexy duo? i dunno man, i dont think i can commit haha. be hearing you in a few hours