Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fest Chat: All Points West '09

Pardon my French, but holy shit. ... APW Saturday: What a show. Now there's so much to talk about, as well as so many pictures, videos, comments and more, but you'll have to be patient. I've gotten little sleep since the end of Tool's blockbuster performance last night, and I really should try to gather my thoughts and re-create brain cells somehow, because my mind has been blown ever since. I'll be updating shortly with the full Saturday re-cap (as well as Friday's & Sunday's reviews; but fair warning: they'll be biased because I did not attend those days, and I'm pretty sure the entire park was flooded anyway.) Oh man, so many great tales of interest. Stay tuned!

*P.S. Warped Tour...I'll get to that review soon, too. Good thing my summer classes are over, because now I'm on to some heavy blog posting...in English.

A taste of what you can expect in the upcoming post:

(Just pretend you don't see The Ting Tings playing later than Tool on the schedule...)

No comments: