Friday, July 10, 2009

New Music Video: Jenny Lewis - "See Fernando"

Coolest video of the year? Up there. I'm getting to the point where music videos are becoming obsolete for me. I'm all for music and art and creativity and whatnot, but this has been a rough year for solid videos. Show me a moving video. Go ahead. Can't? That sucks. Any who, this is a really cool one. I like these vintage-style spoofs on 60's spy films. Fernando seems like the coolest guy under the Dos Equis' "Most Interesting Man in the World" and there's plenty of glorified chicness in Miss Lewis throughout this trailer. Spoiler Alert!: She kicks some ass. Plus, the Watson Twins make a star-studded appearance, so that's neat. And to get in my pig comment of the post: damn, she looks amazing. Does she ever not? Enjoy the new video.

Jenny Lewis - "See Fernando"

Jenny Lewis "See Fernando" from Team G on Vimeo.

Acid Tongue is out now via Warner Bros./Rough Trade.

No comments: