Monday, July 27, 2009

Never Mind The Fitness

It seems as though I am not the only member of my immediate family who is a frequent blogger. My twin brother, Jeff Pop, recently started his online campaign to revolutionize the fitness world via his very active blog site. We may not both be on the same page when it comes to music (his favorite bands: Children Of Bodom, Coheed & Cambria, and, like, the music from the Dance Dance Revolution video game series), nevertheless, we both have a knack for writing here on the web and sharing ideas with our readers. So just to add more words to this shameless, brotherly plug, Coach Jeff Pop, if you will, is all about alternative ways of exercising body and mind. The man knows his science and is quick to challenge traditional means, believe me; I hear enough about nutrition and exercise daily ("don't eat that"; "do you know what's in that?"; "I'll tell you why you're sore, it's because...". Anyway, his site is pretty cool for a newbie, and if your into working out and keeping healthy, hit up his blog at CoachPopFitness.com.

And now, something we hope you'll really like: Music/music videos from bands that get me in workout mode. (What's the strange connection between track & field athletes and indie rock anyway? Beats me. But I know there is one.)

Kanye West - "The New Workout Plan"


Nirvana - "Breed"


Pearl Jam - "Life Wasted"


Wolfmother - "Joker And The Thief"

No comments: