Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"MMM MMM MMM MMM"

Another appropriate music video coming your way brought to you by my wandering thoughts. And this is considering that I found out yesterday (yes, it's almost 5 AM - Finals Week, I'm telling you!) that an old friend of mine whom I hadn't talked to in YEARS just had a baby. She's really not that much older than me. I hope all is well with her, though I'm sure whatever the circumstances, being a young mother must be tough. I'm not sure who should be more worried here: her, or me, considering our short age differences. I'm talking months, people. Probably her. I know a lot of people have these experiences, but still, nevertheless shocking. And hey, life's crazy. "Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long, and in the end, it's only with yourself."


No comments: