Monday, April 6, 2009

Folks, We've Been Lacking.


It's true. We haven't been updating the blog as frequently as in weeks past. I mean, there's some cool news out there. Like, um, oh! You know that Chris Brown asshole? He plead not guilty. Yeah, I'll believe that, just like how I believe the banks aren't screwing up this country. What else we got, um, we're moving closer to the summer, which means cool summer fests and a new Blink 182 record (it'll sound just like Angels & Airwaves, A.K.A.: no good.) I'm personally looking forward to the change. The weather's getting nice, baseball's back, I'm in a major Springsteen phase, and schoolwork is pouring down on me like a killer monsoon. Don't worry, I'm not doing of any of that though; mainly because there's some great TV on (South Park, Dog, Eastbound And Down, Colbert Report). Poor excuse. Anyway, we've been lazy. It happens. The spring is here but we desperately want the summer. We promise cool stuff is on the way. Keep following us!

A perfect world? I think so.

No comments: