Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Still Kickin'!

While I should be studying for my Intro to Electronic Media course (though it doesn't feel like an "Intro" class because it's killing me), I've decided to lay down two tidbits. Well, maybe three. Or four.

1. This is what I'm listening to right now:



Radiohead's "In Rainbows: Disc 2". Pretty cool outtakes. Take a listen or watch these videos. Here's "Up On The Ladder":



And here's "Bangers + Mash", live & from the basement:



I'm not entirely sure what these songs are about, nor have I listened to them enough to get a good grasp. I know, I'm late on the trends. Whatever.

2. Rolling Stone put out a decent list of their Top 50 albums of 2008. Happy with MGMT's placing, as well as TV on the Radio (they took the cake). Check it out on Stereogum.


3. I really hate finals.



4. We have a Christmas Special coming up! It's going to air on Christmas Day (the 25th, in case your an asshole and forgot when Jesus was born) periodically throughout the day. A poster and more information to come later.

*How much do you miss Never Mind the Mainstream on the radio?

So much?

Us, too.


No comments: